Cooked whole mussel
The mussel Mytilus edulis is a bivalve commonly known as a mussel.
It has a blue-black, brown or sometimes brown with black stripes shell. Its flesh is lean.
It is caught all year round in zone F.A.O. 27 (North-East Atlantic), using dredges.
The absence of any chemical treatment allows its taste qualities to be fully expressed.
It is MSC certified.
We sell it cooked and whole.
Enjoy it in cooked shells, in seafood cocktails or in paella.
For further information, please visit : www.pdm-seafoodmag.com
From 100/200 to 500/800 (pcs/Kg)
All year round
- Species : Mytilus edulis
- Size : from 100/200 to 500/800 (pcs/Kg)
- Net weight : 10 Kg
- Origin : Denmark
- Seasonality : caught all year round in zone F.A.O. 27
- Ingredients : mussel
- Presentation : cooked mussel meat, IQF frozen
- Process : fishing, cleaning, sorting, cooking, shucking, trimming, pasteurisation, cooling, grading, freezing, 10% compensated glazing, grading, packaging, metal detector, storage
Storage conditions :
Maximum storage temperature: – 18° C
Best before date: 24 months after freezing date
GMOs : none
Irradiation : none
Allergens : shellfish
Microbiological criteria :
- T.V.C. : 100 000 ge/g
- E. Coli. : 1 ge/g
- Coagulase + Staph : 100 ge/g
- S.R.A. : 10 ge /g
- Salmonella : absent in 25 g
- Listeria mono. : absent in 25 g