Cooked shrimp deveined PTO
The Penaeus vannamei shrimp can be called white shrimp, tropical shrimp or simply shrimp.
Its color is naturally white translucent, depending on the substrate, the food and the turbidity of the water. Its maximal size is 23cm. It is the most cultivated shrimp over the world: in South-East Asia, in Central and South America.
Our shrimp is cultivated in extensive or semi-extensive ponds between March and October and cooked on site.
The absence of any chemical treatment enables its gustative qualities to express entirely.
This PDTO shrimp (Peeled Deveined Tail On) can be appreciated in fritters, ready meals, skewers, marinades or salads.
For more information, please visit the website www.fao.org
- Species: Penaeus vannamei
- Size: from 31/35 to 61/70 (pcs/Lb)
- Net weight: master carton of 10kg
- Origin: South-East Asia
- Seasonality: harvested from March to October
- Ingredients: shrimp, salt
- Ionizing treatment: none
- Presentation: peeled except the last phalanx, cut deveined, cooked frozen IQF
- Elaboration: Harvest, deheading, deveining, sorting, peeling, cleaning, sizing, deep-freezing, packing, metal detector, storage.
Maximum temperature: -18°C
DDM: 24 months after freezing date
Allergens : crustaceans, sulfites
- TVC: 100 000 /g
- Fecal coli.: 10 /g
- E. Coli: none
- Staphylococcus aureus: 100 /g
- SRA: 10 /g
- Salmonella: absence in 25g
- Listeria mono.: absence in 25g