MSC certified cooked peeled Cold water shrimp
The Pandalus borealis shrimp is called Cold water shrimp.
Its color is naturally pink. Its maximal size is 16cm. It is the most common shrimp in Eastern Canada.
It is fished throughout the year in the cold seas of the Atlantic and Pacific oceans using trawls.
The absence of any chemical treatment enables its gustative qualities to express entirely.
This shrimp is commercialized completely peeled, so that it can be appreciated in ready meals, flaky pastries, skewers, cassolettes or stir-fried.
For more information, please visit the website www.fao.org
- Species: Pandalus borealis
- Size: from 100/150 to 500/800 (pcs/Lb)
- Net weight: master carton of 9.1kg
- Origin: Greenland, Denmark, Norway, Iceland, Canada
- Seasonality: throughout the year in FAO zone 21
- Ingredients: shrimp, salt
- Ionizing treatment: none
- Presentation: cooked peeled frozen IQF
- Elaboration: catch, sorting, cleaning, cooking, chilling, peeling, sizing, brining, deep-freezing, non-compensated 10% glazing, packing, metal detector, storage.
Maximum temperature: -18°C
BBD: 24 months after freezing date
GMO : absence
Allergens : crustaceans
- TVC: 100 000 /g
- Fecal coli.: 10 /g
- E. Coli : none
- Staphylococcus aureus: 100 /g
- SRA: 10 /g
- Salmonella: absence in 25g
- Listeria mono. : absence in 25g