MSC certified cooked mussel meat
The Mytilus edulis mussel is a bivalve, and has a dark blue limestone shell, that is sometimes brown and/or striped. The shell protect the yellow-orange body.
It is caught throughout the year in the North-Western Atlantic ocean (FAO zone 27, VIIj2), using drags.
We offer its cooked meat.
It can be appreciated in cooked shells, flaky pastries or seafood cocktails.
For more information, please visit www.pdm-seafoodmag.com or www.fao.org
Our cooked mussel meat is MSC certified
- Species: Mytilus edulis
- Size: from 300/500 (pcs/Kg)
- Net weight: master carton of 10kg
- Origin: Denmark
- Seasonality: caught throughout the year in FAO zone 27
- Ingredients: mussel
- Ionizing treatment: none
- Presentation: cooked mussel meat, frozen IQF
- Elaboration: catch, cleaning, sorting, steam cooking, shelling, beard pulling off, pasteurizing, chilling, sizing, deep-freezing, compensated 7% glazing, packing, metal detector, storage.
Maximum temperature: -18°C
BBD: 24 months after freezing date
- TVC: 100 000 /g
- Fecal coli.: none
- E. Coli: 1 /g
- Staphylococcus aureus: 100 /g
- SRA: 10 /g
- Salmonella: absence in 25g
- Listeria mono.: absence in 25g