Cooked whole mussel
The Mytilus edulis mussel is a bivalve, and has a dark blue limestone shell, that is sometimes brown and/or striped. The shell protect the yellow-orange body.
It is cultivated throughout the year in Ireland.
We offer the cooked whole mussel, and it can be appreciated in paellas.
For more information, please visit www.pdm-seafoodmag.com or www.fao.org
- Species:Mytilus edulis
- Size: from 80/100 (pcs/Kg)
- Net weight: master carton of 10kg
- Origin: Ireland
- Seasonality: harvested throughout the year
- Ingredients: mussel
- Ionizing treatment: none
- Presentation: cooked whole mussel, frozen IQF
- Elaboration: harvest, cleaning, sorting, steam cooking, chilling, sizing, deep-freezing, packing, metal detector, storage.
Maximum temperature: -18°C
BBD: 24 months after freezing date
- F.T.A.M.: 100 000 ge/g
- Coli. Fecal: None
- E. Coli : 1 ge/g
- Coagulase + Staph: 100 g/g
- A.S.R.: 10 g/g
- Salmonella: absent in 25g
- Listeria mono. : absence in 25g