Cooked peeled crawfish
The Procambarus clarkii crawfish is a freshwater decapod crustacean also called red swamp crawfish or Louisiana crawfish.
Its colors vary between the grey-red and the bright red. It is easily recognizable thanks to the red spots on the claws and body.
It is caught from April to October in Spain, using traps.
It is the most common species on the European market.
The absence of any chemical treatment enables its gustative qualities to be fully expressed.
We offer it peeled.
It becomes bright red when cooking and can be appreciated in salads, flaky pastries, quiches, pies, gratins and terrines.
For more information, please visit the website www.pdm-seafoodmag.com
- Species: Procambarus clarckii
- Size: 200/300 (pcs/Lb)
- Net weight: master carton of 10kg
- Origin: Spain
- Seasonality: caught in freshwater from April to October
- Ingredients: crawfish, no additives
- Ionizing treatment: none
- Presentation: cooked peeled deveined degreased crawfish, frozen IQF
- Elaboration: catch, sorting, cleaning, cooking, chilling, peeling, deveining, degreasing, washing, sizing, deep-freezing, compensated 10% glazing, packing, metal detector, storage.
Maximum temperature: -18°C
BBD: 24 months after freezing date
Allergenes: crustaceans, traces of sulfites
- TVC: 100 000 /g
- Fecal coli: none
- E. Coli: 1 /g
- Staphylococcus aureus: 100 /g
- SRA: 10 /g
- Salmonella: absence in 25g
- Listeria mono.: absence in 25g