MSC certified lobster meat 100% legs
Our Homarus americanus lobster Our Homarus americanus lobster is a decapod crustacean also called American lobster or Canadian lobster.
It has a bronze-green back and an orange belly. Its shell is often dark spotted.
It is caught from May to October in the North-Western Atlantic ocean (FAO zone 21), using traps.
The absence of any chemical treatment enables its gustative qualities to express entirely.
We essentially offer the whole claw meat.
The white meat, pink-orange at the surface, has a thick and firm texture that is very savory in salads, cassolettes or just by itself as a decorative element.
For more information, please visit the website www.pdm-seafoodmag.com
Our 100% claws lobster meat is MSC certified
- Species: Homarus americanus
- Type: 100% claws
- Net weight: master carton of 5.44kg
- Origin: Canada
- Seasonality: caught in May-June and September-October in FAO zone 21
- Ingredients: lobster, no additives
- Catching gear: traps
- Ionizing treatment: none
- Presentation: cooked lobster meat (100% claws), vacuum sealed frozen BLOCK
- Elaboration: fishing, sorting, cleaning, cooking, chilling, peeling, chopping, deep-freezing, packing, metal detector, storage.
Maximum temperature: -18°C
BBD: 24 months after freezing date
- TVC: 100 000 /g
- Fecal coli.: none
- E. Coli: 1 /g
- Staphylococcus aureus: 100 /g
- SRA: 10 /g
- Salmonella: absence in 25g
- Listeria mono.: absence in 25g