Wild shrimp blanched peeled
The Metapenaeus spp. shrimps (Metapeneus dobsoni, Metapenaeus monoceros, Metapeaeus affinis, Metapenaeus brevicornis) or Penaeus spp. shrimps (Penaeus indicus or Fenneropenaeus indicus, Parapeneopsis stylifera) can simply be called shrimps.
Their color is naturally light pink.
Our shrimps are caught from October to May in the Indian ocean (FAO zone 51 or 57), using bottom otter trawls.
The absence of any chemical treatment enables its gustative qualities to express entirely.
We offer it peeled and it can be appreciated in ready meals, flaky pastries, skewers, fried rice or cassolettes.
- Species: Metapenaeus spp. - Penaeus spp.
- Size: from 80/120 to 500/800 (pcs/Lb)
- Net weight: master carton of 10kg
- Origin: India
- Seasonality: landings from October to May in FAO zone 51 or 57
- Ingredients: shrimp, salt
- Ionizing treatment: none
- Presentation: peeled, raw frozen IQF
- Elaboration: catch, sorting, cleaning, peeling, sizing, blanching, chilling, deep-freezing, compensated 10% glazing, packing, metal detector, storage.
Maximum temperature: -18°C
BBD: 24 months after freezing date
- TVC: 100 000 /g
- Fecal coli: 10 /g
- E. coli: none
- Staphylococcus aureus: 100 /g
- SRA: 10 /g
- Salmonella: absence in 25g
- Listeria mono.: absence in 25g