BAP raw shrimp peeled deveined
The Penaeus vannamei shrimp can be called white shrimp, tropical shrimp or simply shrimp.
Its color is naturally white translucent, depending on the substrate, the food and the turbidity of the water. Its maximal size is 23cm. It is the most cultivated shrimp over the world: in South-East Asia, in Central and South America.
Our shrimp is cultivated in extensive or semi-extensive ponds throughout the year and is harvested by gravitation with creels.
The absence of any chemical treatment enables its gustative qualities to express entirely.
This shrimp can be appreciated in ready meals, flaky pastries, skewers, cassolettes or stir-fried.
For more information, please visit the website www.fao.org
Our raw peeled deveined is BAP certified
- Species: Penaeus vannamei
- Size: from 31/35 to 71/90 (pcs/Lb)
- Net weight: master carton of 10 or 20kg
- Origin: Peru or South-East Asia
- Seasonality: harvested throughout the year
- Ingredients: shrimp, no additives
- Ionizing treatment: none
- Presentation: peeled shrimp, pin deveined, raw frozen IQF or BLOCK
- Elaboration: Harvest, deheading, deveining, sorting, peeling, cleaning, sizing, deep-freezing, compensated 10% glazing, packing, metal detector, storage.
Maximum temperature: -18°C
BBD: 24 months after freezing date
GMO : absence
Allergens : crustaceans
- TVC: 100 000 /g
- Fecal coli.: 10 /g
- E. Coli : none
- Staphylococcus aureus: 100 /g
- SRA: 10 /g
- Salmonella: absence in 25g
- Listeria mono. : absence in 25g