Organic raw shrimp peeled deveined
Our organic Penaeus vannamei is farmed in the north of Peru, and has been organic certified for more than 10 years.
Thanks to a safe feeding and wild-like growing conditions, our shrimp presents a natural pigmented nice color.
The feed used is organic certified, without processed animal proteins, and the fish flour as a component comes from artisanal fishing.
We do not administrate chemical treatment nor antibiotics.
-Shrimp grown throughout the year, on a 3 cycles basis, in extensive ponds
-Small densities: maximum of 10 shrimps per m²
-Open sky ponds, without liner at the bottom
-Frequent controls on water and soil quality
-Prohibited eye-stalk ablation
-Stressfree harvest with creels
-Bright shrimp when leaving water!
All of this allows its gustative qualities to be fully expressed.
Our organic shrimp has a sweet taste, a firm flavored flesh.
It can be appreciated in salads, ceviches, skewers, cassolettes or stir-fried with garlic and olive oil.
- Species: Penaeus vannamei
- Size: from 36/40 to 91/110 (pcs/Lb)
- Net weight: master carton of 10kg
- Origin: Peru
- Seasonality: harvested throughout the year
- Ingredients: organic shrimp, sulfites (E223)
- Ionizing treatment: none
- Presentation: peeled shrimp, pin deveined, raw frozen IQF
- Elaboration: Harvest, deheading, deveining, sorting, peeling, cleaning, sizing, deep-freezing, compensated glazing 10%, packing, metal detector, storage.
Maximum temperature: -18°C
BBD: 24 months after freezing date
- TVC: 100 000 /g
- Fecal coli: 10 /g
- E. coli: none
- Staphylococcus aureus: 100 /g
- SRA: 10 /g
- Salmonella: absence in 25g
- Listeria mono.: absence in 25g