MSC certified cooked peeled Cold water shrimp
The Pandalus borealis shrimp is called Cold water shrimp.
Its color is naturally pink. Its maximal size is 16cm. It is the most common shrimp in Eastern Canada.
It is caught throughout the year in the cold seas of the Atlantic and Pacific oceans using trawls.
The absence of any chemical treatment enables its gustative qualities to express entirely.
This shrimp is offered completely peeled, so that it can be appreciated in ready meals, flaky pastries, skewers, cassolettes or stir-fried.
For more information, please visit the website www.fao.org
Our cooked Cold water shrimp peeled is MSC certified
- Species: Pandalus borealis
- Size: from 100/150 to 500/800 (pcs/Lb)
- Net weight: master carton of 9.1kg
- Origin: Greenland, Denmark, Norway, Iceland, Canada
- Seasonality: caught throughout the year in FAO zone 21
- Ingredients: shrimp, salt
- Ionizing treatment: none
- Presentation: cooked peeled frozen IQF
- Elaboration: catch, sorting, cleaning, cooking, chilling, peeling, sizing, brining, deep-freezing, non-compensated 10% glazing, packing, metal detector, storage
Maximum temperature: -18°C
BBD: 24 months after freezing date
Allergenes: crustaceans, sulfites
- TVC: 100 000 /g
- Fecal coli.: none
- E. Coli : 1 /g
- Staphylococcus aureus: 100 /g
- SRA: 10 /g
- Salmonella : absence in 25g
- Listeria mono.: absence in 25g